Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Believe I Can Fly & Other Such odd Belief's

I know it will come as a bit of a shock to some folks...
but...
I am a bit of an Odd~bod~kins.

I don't know if it's a good thing or not,
but I kinda like being the weird way that I am.

Of course I don't think that I am odd in a bad way.
In my mind I'm odd in a "Glenda the good witch" way.

Ok, I don't wear the big poofy pink dress.

Only because I don't have one.

And that makes my family happy.

But I have to confess that I'm not really odd,
I just happen to have a pretty good grasp on who I really am.

It doesn't hurt to have a rare gift of "Believing".
I believe anything, and everything, is possible.
I have read, and believe, that all things are possible with God.

That opens a whole lot of door's don't you think?!

Out of the refiners fire comes a diamond,
and all that jazz.

So today,
and everyday,

Then we can be "Odd~bod~kins" together!
We can be the best Pilot's,
Author's,
Teacher's,
Photographer's,
Producer's,
Make-up artists,
Mom's,
Dad's,
Grandparents...
Dreamer's!

Ok.
Maybe I am Odd.
Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.
Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment