Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sign's of Fall Around Here


I thought I would take this opportunity to show you a few of the signs of Fall around our house...
I love to see natures art, like these leaf prints we get in the driveway;




I was a little surprised to see a big old bumble bee still out collecting on an overcast day.
It was fun to watch him going systematically to each of the few remaining flowers;




It also looks like our fat ol cat, Pooka, has been storing up for the cold months ahead.
As you can see she isn't starved...for attention or food. Exercise seems to be a four letter word to her. We'll work on that.



I enjoy driving around and looking at how people decorate their yards and houses. This is one of my every season favorites.


I love to see Fall out in all her colors and coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment