Friday, October 14, 2011

Nooo! Not Again

Well I did it- again.

I took some amazing, wonderful, breathe taking, and even some humorous pictures over the past couple of day's...
And lost them this morning.

How?!

I got in a hurry and took the chip out of the computer before they were done transferring, and then I erased the chip before checking to make sure they all got to the designated folder.

Plain and simple I was in to big of a hurry and should have slowed down.

So now, you may never believe me when I tell you, that I got a picture of our orange tabby named, Honkie, grinning a big toothy grin.

But I did.
 And even a few people saw it on the camera.
Not enough people, but some.

So the moral of this story is this; When downloading your pictures from camera to computer...Take you time!!!

I have done this once before, two and a half years ago in the spring.
It scarred me.
I cried.
I cried a lot.
Because I had some of the best pictures I have taken, and I did this same thing.
Funny thing is, I can still see in my minds eye the one picture, the one that got away, the one that I cried the most over losing that first time.


So learn from me my friends.
Have patience when transferring pictures.
Never reformat or erase pictures from your camera until you have checked to be double-dog sure that they are where you put them...

ALL of them.

I can tell you I will be very careful in the future... again.


ps
If you want to have a lot of fun and see things totally diferent than you have for a while?
Give a child a camera and see what they think is photo worthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment