Friday, October 28, 2011

Lost In The Pictures

This morning as I was perusing literally thousands of pictures, it came to my attention that I take a lot of pictures, and I like it!
This is one of my favorites from this past Summer.
The three kayak's are carrying two grandchildren and a son while the beach comber's are Honey and the youngest grand daughter... That was a wonderful day!





This mornings trip through frozen memories had a reason, a purpose behind it.
Someone has asked me for a print of a picture,
I took last fall,
on a Saturday,
in the morning,
at a grand parents house,
on the stairs,
with a giraffe.

See I really do know what picture I am looking for. Trouble is, I don't know exactly where it is.

I remember seeing it not too terribly long ago, so I figured I could go right to it.

Not so.

I have not found the specific picture I am looking for.

Not yet.

But I will.

I shall persevere.

I just hope I'm not persevering at three a.m. because I can't get it off my mind :/


per·se·vere

[pur-suh-veer]  verb, -vered, -ver·ing.  
1. to persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles, or discouragement; continue steadfastly.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment