Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ghostsies and Goblins and Things that go bump in the night..

It's almost Halloween.

Haunted corn fields, river bottoms, houses and amusement parks, have been popping up for about a month. Providing places where you can pay some big buck's, to get the bageebers scared right outta ya!

Even Nick Jr. is getting in on the ghosties and goblins and things that go bump in the night.

Not wanting to be left out, I thought I'd jump on the band wagon.
I'm no ghost hunter, and have no desire to become such. If they want to find me, it's their choice. But let me tell you, I ain't dumb enough to go lookin for them.

For kicks n giggles and maybe scare myself a little, I tried to google "orbs" to see if they had a "how to" on them. 
Yeah, they didn't have anything that made sense to me. So I will leave it up to your discretion...
Here are three random pictures, from three undisclosed locations...
What do you think?



 May be googled pictures...then again, maybe not Bwwaaa ha ha!
I gotta confess. I'm interested in your thoughts and comments on this.

   Dust?   Rain?   Glare?   Ghosty orbs?

This time of year its just plain to hard to tell.

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.
Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment