Saturday, October 23, 2010

Windows of Heaven

My mom used to sing me a bed time song about stars being the windows of heaven where angels peek through...


This week has been another one of those week's in which centuries instead of minutes happen. Some very hard parts of life seem to be colliding with each other to see which of them can squeeze my heart until it can't move...again.

But I have learned from past, terribly hard parts in my life.  Enough to know that although its hard for me to breath right now...if I regulate my heart beats to the sound of the kitchen clock, concentrate on breathing in and out, talk to Jesus, and look, sometimes really hard, for the beauty that can be found in each day...it will be there and I will see the windows of Heaven.

Some day's we have to, Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.
Japanese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment