Friday, October 1, 2010

Adding To Favorites

I have things that are my favorites.
They tend to not change very often.
Maybe it's because I'm a creature of habit, I don't know.

One of the beautiful things about favorites is that you have to try new thing's to see if they make it to your...
List O Fav-O-rites.

I always thought blue was my favorite color,
and maybe it was...
But Red?
Red has been upgraded to a new favorite color.
and Pinks are good too.

Lemonade in the Summer?
But of course!
A tall cold iced tea every now and again?
You betcha!

While out and about with Honey's brother,
Las Vegas Man,
I was introduced to a couple of new favorites...

When you go some place,
where the low temperature is what your used to being the high?
Lets just say, I was parched 99% of the time,
and dehydration mingled with hot flashes were taking their tole...

That's when I bought that amazing Limon Lem drink from Mariana's!
Later, that raspberry iced tea, in the great place down on Fremont!
Could very well be what kept me going!!


A favorite in the past has been to keep my feet as close to the ground as possible, That still seems to be the thing to do. However, I would not have known that had I not trudged boldly into the elevator that took us to the top of the Stratosphere.
Yes. Elevators remain high on the list of a ride of terror for me.
Could not have paid me enough to go out on any 1 of the 3 rides that graced the top of the building! 

The view, was nothing short of amazing.


Adding new things to my list of favorites is sure a lot of fun!

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.
Japanese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment