Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just A Dreamin'...

I have been trying out some new things, like, opening new door's, and closing some old one's. Opening my eye's wide and stepping firmly OUT of my comfort zone. Taking some chances, dreamin' some dreams, and finding out I got a bunch of new ones.

Ain't none of that easy.
But it sure is fun!



I wanted to ask you if you remember when we were kids?
When we used-ta-could find hours of pleasure in the littlest things?
Our imagination could make even a dish towel become magical?!



We would be all nervous, and we would dare each other to try new things?! Fact is we probably thought we could do anything
Be anything, and be great in the doing!


Some where along the line I got stuck in the muck of my life.
I stopped thinking I could do a lot of stuff.

I couldn't remember the last time
believed in the magic of imagination.
Or felt brave, let alone adventuresome enough to try something new-
something that could shake up MissyVille in a good way.
I didn't know if I could do it without knowing the outcome.

I wondered what I could do if I knew, I could really, do, or, be, what I always dreamed, in my heart of heart's?
  
And you know, I decided I would never know if I didn't at least try!

So I am choosing, to embrace the abundant joy I am feeling,
while finding a new kind of cape, trying zone stretching things,
and I have been seeing some really wonderful people around me, helping support me  in  "My Wildest Dreams!"


And being the deep thinker that I am, I was wondering...
What is it you would do, if you knew you could do it?
What dream of yours is it, that would make you jump for joy?



**********

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”

                                                                                                                 Dr. Seuss


“Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

                                                                                                               Dr. Seuss

"It takes only one shoe to change your life".
                                                                      Cinderella

"Don't wait. The time will never be just right.”
                                                                       Napoleon Hill


Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment