Friday, September 10, 2010

Carnival?

Every year in my home town, a carnival still comes to town. Setting  up a two block stretch of blocked off main street's in rides, games, foods stands, and...well...the whole carnival atmosphere. With dances and live music well into the night's of this otherwise sleepy little place.

I usually go up and walk through the booth's that are set up to sell their ware's...Year before last I bought some of the most amazing Indian flute cd's and Idle Isle candy!
Last year, I don't think I went at all. Huh?!
This year? I'm going out on a limb... 

I am not only going to the carnival, but I am going to take three of my older grand children with me, we are going to take in the whole she-bang!
I can't believe that the part I'm most excited about is the car show this year!!!
I think it's because the kids will like it and I am planning to take a lot of pictures...
So when I get back I will show you the good parts!

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment