Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today, I'm OK With It...

My dishes have been sitting in the sink, for two day's now.

The pile of laundry waiting to be folded is HUGE.

The washing machine is leaking and the lawn is turning brown is spots.

The dust on the tops of the cupboards is starting to wave and say hello to visitor's.

And just where have I been you ask?

I've been out side playing. And because none of that stuff is going any place, and you know, there really is not a house fairy to come do any of it...

Today, I'm ok with all of it.

Roses don't bloom all the time, children don't stay little, and Summer will turn to Winter sooner than we think.

So today, I throw open the windows and get the chores done. I play music and dance singing off key through it all...

And today, I'm ok with all of it.


Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I am going to put on my bathing suit NOW and run through the sprinklers! (We'll see if that last affirmation will work...)

    ReplyDelete