Friday, August 27, 2010

Simple Stuff...


Outside My Window...the sounds of evening are abundant! The barking of dogs mingled with the squeal of playing children. Cars driving in quick, but sporadic succession, up and down the street...the after summer storm breeze is playing through the open window, ruffling the aging lace curtains...its pleasant.

I am thinking...about the things I want to do this week end. A big adventure is in the plans...Its time. 
I am going...to be jumping out of my comfort Zone, giving its boarders a good firm stretching...I can do it! 

From the kitchen...I'm hearing the beginnings of cookie recipes that have been sitting, patiently waiting out the Summer to be baked...pumpkin, oatmeal raisin, Gramma Peterson's oatmeal chocolate chips...I hope I can decide soon which is the loudest and get it calmed down a little :) 

And this?

 I just wanted to share with you...just because.



Now go have a good week end!


Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment