Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dreaming...

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
                                                         T. E. Lawrence


Do you have dreams?
Are they little one's or really big ones?
Are they quiet solace finding dreams or big crazy impossible dreams?

Do you have a hankerin' for new dreams,
Or aspirations, and just good ol inclinations, that even you think are a little out there?

I am a dreamer. Always have been. Always hope to be.
I believe there is no dream to big to dream.


These type of things generally have an element of risk involved. Because you usually have to put yourself firmly outside your comfort zone.

I have been doing a little imagining, a little fancing, along with a fair amount of formulating. Trying not to pass up opportunities to share with other dreamers along my way.
And I'm here to tell you it feel's good!

So while my dreaming, scheming and hatching plans, along with my honest pursuits, may not always be as big as the ocean, but rather as small as a successful jam jar. The simple fact is...I have them...
and...
I'm building a pretty good sized reservoir of them...


Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Missy! Fellow dreamer here. Just wanted to say "Photo Slendido"! Off now to dream, scheme, and hatch - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete