Monday, September 12, 2011

Friends

Friends often come into our lives in as various way's as the friends themselves.
Some friends stay for short times, some are with us forever. Some we are related to, other's we chose, and some? We meet unexpectedly, by circumstance, or chance.
All friends are welcomed into a place in our hearts.
I have had the opportunity to make many acquaintance's in life, not all are destined to become friends, some have taken time to be warmed into friendships. While some seem like we have been friends forever upon first meeting.
True friendship is ageless.
I have friends who knew me before I was born-they knew my parents first. I have held some friends in my arms as newborns them selves.

Sitting on a park bench over the week end with one of my dearest friend's, we talked about a lot of things she wants to do, a lot of things I want to do.
She encourages my crazy schemes every bit as much as I do hers. We validate each other by sanctioning, confirming and approving each other's dreams, goal's and idea's. 
She is an amazing young woman. She would be surprised to know that she is, and has been on my heroine list, as one of the women of distinguished courage and ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities. 



There are so many strong women in my life, who make me richer for knowing them.
Not one of them the same.
Each with differing dreams, abilities, strength's, and so much wisdom!
There are also some very amazing gentlemen who are included amongst my bouquet of friends, hero's, heroine's, and co-conspirator's...

A friend is someone who knows all about you,
and still likes you.



No comments:

Post a Comment