Thursday, February 10, 2011

If...

Have the *Ifs* been bugging you as much as they have me lately?

If you had some free time, what would you do with it?

If you could do anything in the world, knowing you would not fail, what would you do?

If you could stretch your imagination, reach for that illusive dream...


I'm a little stuck in the muck of life right now...I'm trying to figure out why, then give myself a really awesome and inspiring pep talk...

I have noticed that I haven't been getting my camera's out as much as I like to. I'm behind on a few very important projects with more lining up all the time...I have been thinking that maybe I should run away for a day, to regroup...to go out on a limb...

I need to put on my Super Grammy Cape and go try out some of those *ifs* on my list...
If I want to give my end of Winter life a little shake up...put my lagging imagination back to work...continue to dream those possible dreams...then I could shake these doldrums's quick fast and in a hurry.

I'm In!!!



If = conjunction- in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that: Even though: When or whenever.
Noun: Uncertain possibilities: a condition, requirement, or stipulation.

Doldrums's = Noun- a state of inactivity or stagnation, a dull, listless, depressed mood; low spirits.

For a little more fun check out these words on the Thesaurus, then try to fit them into a conversations and writings...Words are GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment