Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This Old House?

I have been going along during abode hunting trips to take pictures to look at in a less hurried state.
I love looking at other peoples homes!
I could go to those home shows and open houses, every single day, most all day long and be just giddy!

I get ideas from seeing some of the things other people do and have done...
I learn decorating tips for both inside and out.
Why the first grey wall I ever saw was in the office of a very old house, and the deep red of the kitchen  I saw while taking the tours of a local home show had me hooked, and I was instantly in love with less conventional colors for walls...a few of the houses had re-furbished log cabins out back and ever since then I have wanted to have one in my back yard. It doesn't even have to be log, it can be a converted shed...I guess you could call it the wish for a grown up version of a little girl's play house.

Pardon me, I digress...

You might be looking for an apartment, house, condo, town house, what-have-you...

You may find some houses have wide open views, but might have to many stairs for what you want...


Some houses  only need a few things...
maybe a curtain and a few nice flower beds...

Some houses are homes and some homes are houses...
Some have a personality while others are just caricatures.

I believe that it doesn't really matter where you live,
so much as it does how you live...

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment