Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Guy I Know...

is a 'jack-of-all-trades'
he is the hardest working man I know.
He can build a house, Fix a car,
he cook's better than most anyone I know of,
is a country boy at heart, who will help anyone any time,
he likes being out side...
He loves his family fiercely!!
is still a little afraid to hold tiny new baby's...
But will sit with them in a chair for very long period's of time.


Has been known to be a little silly now and again...
Can swim like a fish.


Is known for his Sunday morning omelets...
here he is with a hash brown helper...

Can whip up a pretty good bucket of homemade root beer...

Comes home from a long day of work and plays bridge for 30 minutes or more
...
even when he has a headache!

shares most of his cold Rocky Road ice cream...
"BurrRrr"



Is often a reluctant dance partner...

A player of silly games...

A reader of many stories,
who also gets excited at the right spots in the 'Wish Book's '...
He is the singer of silly songs like,
"I Wish I Were A Little Bar Of Soap"
"I Wish I Was A Fishy In The Sea"
and
"A Little 7-Up..Up...Up"
His favorite songs are,
"The Master's Call"
by Marty Robbins
and
anything "Dr. Hook"
*****
Did I mention that this guy is my heart beat?
He is that and so very much more!
Love Ya Tons!
Smile and Remember;
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment