Monday, June 27, 2011

Woolgathering

I have a great imagination!

It has always had a way of settin me to lookin an a thinkin...

Imagining...

Daydreaming...

Funny thing about that? I am, a daydream believer. And proud of it.

Fact of the matter is, if there were a contest for us castle building, head trippin, idealistic, Don Quixote types...I could be very much in the running for the top spot.
Why I could be, Woolgathering Queen!!

Being a person who enjoys thoughts of grandeur, dreams of becoming outstanding in my field...
Which ever field I tend to be gathering wool in at the moment... 


What?
Don't look at me like that...I have a lot of fields of dreams in which to play.
One of my favorites, is to go take a picture of a house I was introduced to last Fall. It is a place of magic that I plan to get pictures of for each season.
Just because, I can look at this house and gather a lot of wool.



I'm sure it's grounds are filled with Fairies, unicorn's and uncommonly great places to sit and just watch the world from.
Can't you just imagine sitting on a swing hug below the pine tree, gently swaying with a warm morning breeze, watching the sun come up? Or a cool evening breeze sluffing away the cares of the day and wrapping you in the fold of happy memories?
Or it may conger dreams of wonderful tea parties, knights, and magic dragon's...

Ahh, yes... I do so enjoy my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment