Monday, March 1, 2010

The Yellow Wall


I spend a lot of time in the office
slash
sewing room
 slash
play room.

Its the warmest room in Winter,
The coolest room in Summer,
the cozyest for conversation and relaxing.

Only one thing off about it.

The plain white walls...

Giving it a sort of...vanilla feel.
It had a bad case of the blah's!
So I thought I'd give it lift...
Some Pazazz!
You know...
Butter it up.

Yellow is a nice color.
-not a favorite-
In take-it-or-leave-it situations...
it is usually left.

It was the obvious choice.

I went to work preping the wall and gathered
1quart each of two colors of yellow,
2-3 inch rollers, 2-3 inch sponge brushes & other painting necessities...

Woke up early and got all dolled up
in my "painting garb" and went to work...

Batta-boom   

Batta-bing

Done!

It turned out beter than I hoped and as good as I imagined...
Yes, I've got a few 'things' I want to make to decorate the room...

But for now,
Please excuse me
while I go bask in the abiance of a happy room...


Before
After

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment