Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Book

Outside My Window...it's a beautiful day. We went for our first walk of the year, using the new wagon indstead of the stroller. It was nice. 

I am thinking...about my Mom as I work on the quilt she started. When I get it done I will show you :)

I am thankful for...our family, health and home. I look at the the world around me and every day I am more thankful for the things I see that I have and often take for granted. I started adding at the end of my personal journal entries, to write the things I am thankful for-It's interesting that once you start looking at the blessings you have, more come.

From the kitchen...The sound of the dish washer running, is oddly soothing.

I am wearing...capri's in the hope that the warm weather will be here for a while now.

I am creating...images of a slimmer me-if you picture it it will come...right?! I gotta lose some weight!

I am going...to the post office in a while.

I am reading...a new book at night to my Honey. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. The book, I enjoy reading to Honey :)

I am hoping...to finish the projects I have lined up for myself this year.

I am hearing...a single engine airplane flying over head...it reminds me of mail arriving.

Around the house...it's quiet. Nap time is when I sit down and do a few things for myself if I have all my chores finished.

One of my favorite things...is seeing Honey 'puttering' in the yard or on his garage...He look's content.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'd like to get some of our old pictures scanned into my computer. Finish the flowers for the quilt edge and charge camera batteries for the week-end.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
If I were a duck and tried to sleep like that
I'd be the duck that tipped over...

Smile and remember;
We're fool's wether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment