Friday, May 1, 2009

imagination...


Limitations live in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.

I have been known to have quite an imagination.
And more often than I'd like to admit, an over active imagination once or twice.
I love to imagine, it is to to me, what helps me be able to love life. Give it humor and bright spots, limitlessness and endless possibilities!



I am lucky to see imagination in every day~not just with myself, but with one of my Grandchildren...
A cupboard may really be a hiding place that no one can see...


A bed? Not at all~A trampoline ...

And never under estimate the wonder of mirror's, wings and pulling faces...





Hats, Cradles and baby doll's.
Or is it something much, much more?!







Maybe it's a really good place to hide during a game of hide and seek...




What ever she chooses it to be~I'm sure glad Honey built a couple...
And I'm sure glad imagination is alive and well!!!
Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it!
Encourage each other and may God bless










No comments:

Post a Comment