Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting to know your camera...

Is a very necessary and good thing...
A few weeks ago two of my sister's and I went on a get to know your camera and play with new idea's day.
One of them has a new camera, the other has had hers for a while, but wanted to play around with macro shots.....
So off we went to a few different local places and went for it...


Then when I got home I got them downloaded onto the computer and haven't been able to get back to them for a while.
But here are some of what I got.
None are straight out of camera (soc), but that is half the fun for me.
To take pictures that I hope look good soc and after they have been "digitally enhanced".
So here they are...
Enjoy~

Trying some macro shots...A fly will only let you get so close.
This one was pretty photogenic and was cheesing it up for me...It's friends were to shy so they hid.





I'm not sure what this is called, but the only photo enhancing I did to it was to give it a foliage filter...the back ground looks the same in the soc shot...
Apricot blossom's...



Macro.
But I wish I would have gone in closer to see how close I could have gone...
But I like it.


So we got some practice. Got more friendly with our camera's.
Took a TON of pictures each.
Some we liked and some we didn't...
And had a good time together doing it!!
Can't wait to do it again when more flowers are in bloom!!!
And this time I'm not jumping for action shots! LOL
Encourage each other, and may God bless



















No comments:

Post a Comment