Friday, July 30, 2010

Mind Yer Manner's...

I have always Thanked people when they hold a door for me, or, smiled and either given the country head nod in passing, or, said,  "hello"...
It just makes me feel better to use these simple, often forgotten manner's. And it makes me feel good when other's extend the same courtesy to me...

Lest you think I'm patting myself vigorously on the back for good deed's done, I'm really not.
I am, patting those who do the same for me, you, anyone,and everyone, sending a hearty, high five-knuckle bump!

I spotted some shiny little beetles last week, livin' La Vida Loca on a milk weed. As I watched, I saw something very interesting, and would like to share it with you...

As one busy little beetle rushed from one severely eaten leaf to the stem and up to a fresh, juicy new leaf, I noticed a Daddy Long-legs layin' in wait at the tip of that leaf. No sooner than L.B. 's tiny barbed feet touched the bottom of the the leaf, Ol Daddy, he jumped up and slid effortlessly into the center of the leaf, with his legs on either side, his body tightly hunkered down in the center...
As L.B. proceeded unperturbed up the leaf, Ol Daddy, shifted his body to one side while arching his legs...L.B.'s steps never faltered...


Then I saw it!!!

Look!

There it is!!!

The country head nod, and the smile, with a hello!!!

Have a great week-end!!

Smile and remember;
We're fool's whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment