Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things to lose

I'm sure we have all lost things that we didn't want to.
Things that we really liked.
Things that made us happy.

We might even have intentionally lost things,
now and again.
Only to find them again later.

I just wanted to show you some of the things
that I like,
that make me HaPPy,
that I seem to lose,
and then find again....

Busy Mommy's "Donna Goodwin's" popcorn balls...


Orginized Momma's homemade
pecan logs...


Baking Momma's "Nana's" peanut brittle...


Did I mention that the popcorn ball's were made with
kettle corn?

So you see I do have things I love to eat,
things that make me very HaPpY.

And just so you know...
it is getting harder
and harder,
to lose them once,
 they have been...
 nnnnot so evenly distributed
about my person.

And I must tell you,
that indeed
I do hope
to find them and all their little friends again
next year!!!

Smile and Remember;
We're fools whether we dance or not. So we might as well dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment