Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wonderful World

One of my all time favorite songs is
"What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong...
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see them bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin, how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.
I seem to notice the world and things more when the season's change
and I find once again that indeed we do live in a wonderful world.
The weather turned cold really fast this year and with it came the first snow's...

Beautiful clouds...


The leaves didn't have much of a chance to change this year.
Lots have already gone-
Some have changed, or were trying to.
I was cold and not as happy to see the snow as some-
when in walks my son-in-law with this beautiful rose for me!
He was saying "I love you".
And I love him too-for many reasons!

"Yes I think to myself,...'What a wonderful world'.
Ohhh, yeahh."

Remember;
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
Encourage each other!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment