Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grasshopper ! ! !

Our week end started out with a grasshopper.
Her first grasshopper and was she ever excited!!


He was little and bright green,

He could climb the sides of the bottle and even the top!

"Seee!!" "Iseeeit!!"



"ha ha ha ! Oh Boyyye!"
She thought he should get out to play...

Mommy and Gram thought he should not.
She thought they were starting to see eye to eye.


She liked to look at him and when she was done she handed it back to me and told me "dye-dye" and so we took him out side and let him go, she waved and called "dye-dye" and she cried when he jumped away....then she saw another and it was all new again.
It's so fun to see children as they discover the wonders of the world around them-I harbour a fear of grasshoppers. But I am glad I got this little green one to come visit for a while.
Remember;
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
Encourage each other!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment