Monday, June 29, 2009

Blowing In The Breeze

I love clothes that have been dried on the line!
They smell like sunshine and fresh air!!

I got some old table clothes from Honey's Auntie M. along with some white sheets out on the line this morning...
I need to point out my little helper.
My calico, Pooka, loves to rub against my legs while I hang things up, and then she will lay in the shade of the clothes for quite a long time after...


I really can't blame her at all.
When I was little I discovered the wonderful world of the clothes line.


Now that I'm a Gram, I see that I still love the wonderful world of the clothes line...
It's a magical place that can transport you back to childhood~
I can picture my Mom's clothes line every time I hang mine out, and remember running up and down the double long lines of sheets and feeling them blowing around me and smelling that wonderful aroma that would find it's way to the beds too.
Pooka seems lost in thought in the shade as well...





Please excuse me now while I go climb into my fresh crisp sheets and smell the sunshine and breeze as I drift off to sleep...ahhhmmmm.
Heaven on earth right there!

Remember;
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
Encourage each other!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment